Family owned for 35 years, we love caring for your sweet companions while you are away. We offer extra large play areas for all size dogs and cats. Our spacious kennels are surrounded by 1½ acres with a country setting in Old Town Katy, just .5 miles west of Katy High school. We provide beds, bowls, and lots of love, we ask that you provide your pets food and current shot records. See below:
- Board for a single night or for extended visits, a four day minimum is required for a holiday
- Each pet receives hands-on attention and affection, exercise, and interaction
- Suites are large enough for families of 2, 3 or more pets to share one
- We administer medications per your instructions, please label all items and put in ziplock bag
- Your pets comfort is our greatest concern. Always providing a safe, home away from home with loving care
- Please bring your pets’ food in a sealed, air-tight container, not a dog food bag or ziplock.
All pets must have current vaccinations including Rabies, Distemper, Lepto, Parvo, and Bordetella, Kennel cough has to be given every 6 months.
Daily Rates Dogs by Weight
0-20 Lbs. $30
21-45 Lbs. $35
46-65 Lbs. $40
66-80 Lbs. $45
81-over 100 $48
CATS: $25 per day
If we provide food for your pet the
charge is $5.00 a day.
Please call ahead before any holiday to secure your boarding reservation at Katy Kennels.